Terms and Conditions
2. Responsible for data processing and DPO
The Data Controller is SARIKAS Alexandros (“Data Controller”).
You can contact the Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) at the following address: 20 Dimitriou Gounari, 546 21, Thessaloniki.
3. The Data we process
The following data can be processed:
the normal personal data you may provide when using the Website features, including browser data or requests to use the services offered on the Website, as well as data collected by cookies as defined in the Cookies Policy;
4. Why and how we process your personal data
With your consent, the Company may process your usual personal data to ensure that you can take advantage of the services and functions available and to optimize their performance, collect statistics on its use, manage requests and reports received through the Website and to manage your registration in any restricted areas and initiatives that may exist on the Website in accordance with Article 6.1.a of the GDPR Regulation. The Company may also process your personal data for the fulfillment of obligations arising from laws, regulations and the law of the European Union: the legal basis for the processing for this purpose is Article 6 paragraph 1 (c) of the GDPR.
In addition, with your voluntary consent, your usual personal data may also be used in the official publications of the company or in advertising activities (marketing), ie in the context of sending advertising material and / or commercial communications related to the Company’s services in the contact details. reported using traditional methods and / or communication methods (eg mail, telephone, etc.) or automated media (eg Internet, fax, e-mail, text messaging, mobile applications, such as smartphones and tablets, social media accounts (eg Facebook or Twitter, etc.). The legal basis for this purpose is Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
The personal data of users who wish to be included in the company’s database with companies and professionals will be processed (indicatively and not restrictively collected, registered, organized, stored) in order to provide the service, as well as to promote services and products of the company and in accordance with the legislation on personal data protection. The use of the service by these users implies their provision of consent to the company for the processing of their data in the context of the provision of the service.
Finally, the Company may process your normal and sensitive personal data to protect its rights in legal proceedings.
All your data is processed using automatic and electronic tools that are suitable to fully ensure security and confidentiality.
5. Necessary processing and optional processing
The forms that must be completed on this Website require you to provide the personal information that is absolutely necessary for the processing of your messages and requests. These data are marked with an asterisk [*]. If you do not wish to provide them, we will not be able to process your messages / requests.
On the other hand, some forms may provide the possibility of providing personal data that is not absolutely necessary for the processing of your requests: the provision of such data is optional and non-submission has no consequences.
6. Browse data
If you simply visit the Website (ie, without sending any message or using any of the available services / functions), the processing of your data is limited to the browsing data, ie the data that must be sent to the Website for the operation of computers running the Website and Internet communication protocols. This category includes, for example, IP addresses or computer domains used to visit the Website and other parameters related to the operating system used to connect to the Website. The Company collects this and other data (such as the number of visits and the time devoted to the Website) for statistical purposes only and in anonymous form, in order to monitor the operation of the Website and improve its performance. This data is not collected to link to other user information or to identify users. However, this information, by its very nature, may enable the Company to locate users by processing and linking to data held by third parties. The browsing data is usually deleted after processing anonymously, but may be stored and used by the Company to locate and identify the perpetrators of any computer offenses committed against or through the Website. Subject to this feature and the provisions of the Cookies Policy, the browsing data described above is only temporarily stored in accordance with the law.
7. Links to other sites
8. How we store data and for how long
Pursuant to Article 5 (1) (c) of the GDPR Regulation, the computers and software used by the Company are set up in such a way as to minimize the use of personal data and identification data. This data is processed only to the extent necessary to achieve the objectives set out in this Policy and will be stored for as long as is strictly necessary to achieve the specific objectives pursued. In any case, the criterion used to determine the storage period is based on compliance with the deadlines allowed by law and the principles of data minimization, storage limitation or rational management of our files.
9. How we ensure the security and quality of your personal data
The Company undertakes the obligation to ensure the security of the user’s personal data and to comply with the security provisions provided by law to prevent data loss, illegal or irregular use of data or unauthorized access to data, with special but not exclusive reference to Articles 25-32 of the GDPR. The Company uses many types of advanced technologies and security procedures to protect the user’s personal data. For example, personal data is stored on secure servers located in facilities with protected and controlled access. The user can help the Company to update and correct his personal data, announcing any change of address, qualifications, contact details, etc.
10. People who have access to data
Individuals in the following categories are authorized to process user data: technical and administrative staff, IT staff, product managers, and other staff members who must process the data in order to perform their duties.
The Data may also be disclosed to third countries: (i) institutions, authorities, public bodies for institutional purposes; (ii) professionals, independent consultants – whether working individually or collectively – and other third parties and providers providing the Company with commercial, professional or technical services required for the operation of the Website (eg provision of IT services and Cloud Computing) for the purposes mentioned above and for the support of the Company in the provision of the services you requested; iii) to third parties in case of mergers , acquisitions, transfers of companies or their branches, audits or other extraordinary operations. The mentioned recipients receive only the necessary data for their respective functions and duly undertake their processing only for the purposes mentioned above and in accordance with the data protection laws. The Data may also be disclosed to other legal recipients specified from time to time by applicable laws. With the exception of the above, the Data will not be disclosed to third parties, natural or legal persons, who do not perform commercial, professional or technical duties for the Controller and will not be disseminated. The parties receiving the Data process it as Data Processors, Processors or persons authorized to process personal data, as the case may be, for the purposes set out above and in accordance with applicable data protection law.
With regard to data transfers outside the EU, even in countries whose laws do not guarantee the same level of protection of personal data privacy as provided by EU law, the Data Controller informs that the transfer will in any case take place in accordance with with methods permitted by the GDPR, such as for example based on user consent, based on standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, selecting parties to participate in international programs for the free movement of data (e.g. EU-US Privacy Shield) or implemented in countries considered safe by the European Commission.
11. Specifically, through the service the possibility is provided to the user
(a) search for a company or a professional natural person from the company database using as keywords the name of the business or the name of the professional or the type and registered office of the business or professional by entering the prefecture or region or street of the headquarters.
b) locate on the geographical map on the website exactly where the registered office of the business or professional he is looking for is located, how to get to it, as well as points of interest close to the registered office of the business or professional
c) to promote to the company its own data (in particular name or type, type and registered office of the company) in order to include him among the companies and professionals included in the company database. For this purpose the user fills in the form “Free Registration”. It is clarified that this form is filled in only by the person who wishes to register it on www.venti.gr, and the registration of his data by a third party is expressly prohibited after or without consideration.
12. For the convenience of the users of the service and based on the category of companies or professionals individuals on the home page of the website there are the most popular categories of businesses and professionals, so by selecting one of them and identifying the place he is interested in, he can quickly search for information he is looking for. The Company designed the website www.venti.gr so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. Users of the website are requested to provide information about their personal data only in case they want to order products, register on the website and / or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. The service provided on this website, as well as the content published on it, including maps, photos or videos may only be used for personal, non-professional use. Commercial use of the website is prohibited. Every execution of order and delivery of the products requires the collection of personal data. Any supporting document and document certifying and stating the identity of the customer remains strictly confidential and is checked only by the responsible department of the Company. The presentation and presentation of his personal data by the user means that he consents to the use of this data by the Company for the above reasons. Therefore, the user ordering products through the website www.venti.gr and the acceptance of this transaction, means the user acceptance for the download and processing for the above reasons and within the above context by company of personal data provided by the user.
14. The user is responsible for accessing this website and the service and is obliged to use the website for legal purposes and in accordance with good morals. It is expressly agreed that users of the service are prohibited from using technical means to access the website database. For example, software for automated data mining for personal or business use is not permitted.
17. Content and service are provided “as is”. The company is not responsible for the availability, completeness, validity, completeness of the information. Applying routing from address to address or point of interest is the result of an algorithm and may not be as soon as possible. The company is not responsible for user decisions based on information contained on or available through this website. Each user is solely responsible for protecting their equipment and software from viruses.
18. The company can not guarantee that the service will be available at any time without interruption and that it will operate without errors and disruptions. Due to technical conditions, which are not affected by the company, interruptions may occur, especially in case of unavailability of the Internet or the website, as well as a temporary interruption of the service. This also applies to maintenance and updating measures. The user declares that he / she agrees with such measures, which as far as possible are carried out outside the normal working hours and are declared in a timely manner and with the relevant negative effects to a reasonable extent. Such a temporary unavailability of the service is not a defect. The company is not responsible for any kind of damage suffered by the user due to the use and / or unavailability of the use of the service, the information of this website.
19. Your rights
You may at any time exercise the rights conferred by Articles 15-22 of the GDPR, including the right to verify the existence of personal data relating to you, to check their contents, their origin, their correctness, their position ( also in relation to any Third Countries), request a copy, request a correction and in cases provided by law, request a restriction on their processing, delete them, oppose direct communication activities, oppose direct marketing activities (which are also limited to specific media). Similarly, you can always withdraw your consent and / or comment on specific issues regarding the processing of your personal data that you consider incorrect or unjustified in the context of your relationship with the Company or lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority. . You can contact the Processor and / or the DPO at the addresses listed above to submit any requests regarding the processing of personal data by the Company, to exercise your legal rights and to receive an up-to-date list of parties that have access to your data.
20. Users can contact the company via the number +30 6947829616, 2313111646 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Through the above ways of communication the user can also confirm his personal data that the company maintains in its information systems, to request their correction, change or deletion. In case the user wishes to be deleted from the database kept by the company, he must send a signed deletion statement from the company information system to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the opposite case, where the company does not receive the signed statement of the user for deletion from its information system, reserves the right to retain the personal data of the user in the context of providing the service and sending promotional messages.
22. Secure Transactions
The Company is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects about the users of its website and therefore takes the necessary measures to protect the personal data that users provide in any way. These processes protect users’ data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. Venti.gr uses the SSL protocol, with 128-bit encryption (the most powerful today), for secure online commercial transactions. This encrypts all of the user’s personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read or altered when transferred over the Internet. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol is currently the global standard on the Internet for certifying websites (web sites) to network users and for encrypting data between network users and network servers (web servers). An encrypted SSL communication requires that all information sent between a client and a server be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, thus protecting personal information during its transfer. In addition, all information sent with the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically detects whether the data has been modified during the transfer. In case the user chooses to pay by credit card, the transactions through credit cards are made with the security system of the Bank under the name “Piraeus Bank”.
All payments made using a card are processed through the electronic payment platform of Piraeus Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.